Thursday, October 1, 2009

Poll of the Month 17 Results

Ok the 17th poll of the month has come to an end, after 1036 here are the results...

Well...it look like Lyn managed to cut down her competition gaining 450 votes and proving that her feet are the ones that most people would like to serve. In second place was the beautiful sorceress Jaina with 195 votes and in third was the final fantasy tactics vixen Ritz gaining 120 votes. The rest of these girls all proved to have supporters of their own which is awesome because a lot of them were very rare. (I'm thrilled to see that Catherine Ironfist has quite a few fans....go Heroes!!).

Ok...as always...I just want to thank everyone for participating in the poll and sharing their opinions. I'll definitely keep them in mind for future bonuses and writing chapters. ^_^

One important announcement: After hanging on the edge for a while, My writing.com e-mail address has finally reached its full capacity and I won't be able to receive any more messages until I clear out some space and empty it. I'm about 500 messages over the limit so it might take me some time before I can clear it properly. I'm trying to go really slowly so I don't accidently erase any capping material/blog material/ or writing suggestion that you guys have given me. It's probably going to take me a month to get it in usable condition again. In the meantime if you need to contact me, just use my Yahoo E-mail: Kingssidecastle@yahoo.com Sorry for the inconvenience and for any messages that I missed. ^_^;

Anyway, I'll post a new poll of the month and tribute to Fire Emblem's Lyn soon.

Thanks for voting everybody and have a great day!!
-KSC

No comments:

Post a Comment