Sunday, September 27, 2009

Poison Ivy Ultimate Bonus Finale

Ok...It's time for the final Poison Ivy tribute. I saved my favorite version of her for last. ^_^ If that wasn't enough...she's once again joined by her rather cute partner. Enjoy guys!!!


















































































(These were capped from the Batman: TAS episodes "Almost Got Him" (a must see episode) and "Harley and Ivy". Massive Thank yous to Dave, Juancho, Match25 (the Master of Sole Shots), and Bunny for helping me out with these scenes.)

Just in case you guys need even more Ivy. Here are some of my really early bonuses involving her to complete this ultimate set:
http://animefeet.blogspot.com/2008/04/poison-ivy-bonus.html
http://animefeet.blogspot.com/2008/04/poison-ivy-bonus-2.html

This version of Poison Ivy was the first version I remember seeing and she will always have a special place in my heart. The things that I love about this version of her besides her gorgeous appearance and fire red hair is that she's fully aware of how sexy and she constantly uses it to tease her opponents. I also love the fact that she's depicted as an intelligent scientist in this version which really makes her a formidable foe for the dark knight. Another thing to note is this Poison Ivy has a bit of a feminist streak too. Go girl power!! Go Plant Power!! Go Hot Villainess!!!

Well...it took a couple of weeks but this basically concludes this mega tribute to one of Batman's best female villainesses. :-D Hope you enjoyed these series of tributes to the Plant Queen and more villainess action to come soon as the Villainess takeover continues.
-KingsSideCastle

P.S. I know I said I would post a new set of Spotlights in this entry but I'll have to save them for the next post. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment