Monday, June 1, 2009

Poll of the Month 13 Results

The 13th poll of the month has finally come to a close. After a whopping 1391 votes...here are the results...

Well it looks like the Final Fantasy girls summoned a can of whoop-ass on their competition thoroughly creaming the other girls and proving that their feet are the ones that most voters would love to take care of with a final total of 434 votes. Trailing behind them in second place were the Resident evil girls with 214 votes and the Nintendo girls just beat out the Street Fighter girls to claim third place with 169 votes. No need to feel bad for the rest of these girls, they all proved to have fans of their own with even the relatively obscure Star Ocean girls scoring a respectable 25 votes.

Once again...I'd like to give a huge thank you to everyone for voting and sharing your opinions with me. (You people rock!!!) I'll also try to keep your preferences in mind during future writing and bonuses. It's pretty safe to say that anytime I find a hot Final Fantasy Foot scene, (I'm keeping my fingers crossed about Final Fantasy XIII) I'll post it here as soon as I get the chance. ^_^

Ok...It looks like I have a lot of work to do...I'll try to post a new Poll of the Month later tonight as well as a tribute to the Final Fantasy girls soon!!!

Have a Great Day Everyone!!
-KingsSideCastle

No comments:

Post a Comment