Thursday, May 21, 2009

Totally Spies: Mandy (Bonus)

Surprise!!! You thought I was done didn't you? ^_^ Well, Even if I wanted to...I couldn't forget about the spies' primary antagonist in the series. Mandy would pretty much give me an earful if I even thought about doing a Totally Spies bonus without her and the fact that she has some of the best foot scenes in the series makes her a definite must post. :-D






















(Once again massive Thank You's to Match25 (the Legendary Master of Sole Shot) and Mr E for finding material for and capping this series.)

Here's a little extra bonus scene involving Mandy as well...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6rbx99OW-E (roughly 3 minutes from the end)
My type of fan club. :-D

In terms of looks, Mandy kind of reminds me of Veronica from Archie comics. As my fellow fetishists Match and Torborg pointed out, Mandy is the type of girl that a lot of us would love to have as a girlfriend. She's beautiful, bossy, dominating, spoiled and loves having her feet massaged. ^_^ She even sees having her feet tickled as a way to relax (as the above clip will attest). If you were her boyfriend, she would probably get you to massage and tickle her feet as often as possible. Though I'm not that crazy about her voice (no offense to Jennifer Hale who does an excellent job doing Sam's voice as well), I still wouldn't mind giving this girl a footrub if she asked me. ^_^

Ok...so now that we got the Queen Bee of Beverly Hills High and Mali U out of the way are we done with the Totally Spies yet? *Opens mouth to let you know but reconsiders* Let's find out in the next bonus. ^_^

Have a Great Day Everybody!!!
-KingsSideCastle

No comments:

Post a Comment