Friday, February 20, 2009

Disney Invasion: Shego (Bonus)

I came across this episode of this villainess in a swimsuit while I was searching for the previous bonus so I figured why not? *Shrugs* Enjoy guys!!
















































(The hot spa scene is from the Kim Possible episode: "Mad Dogs and Aliens" but I also tossed in a few facial shots from "a Sitch in Time" just to show her in uniform.)

Shego is a hot villainess with a cool sarcastic personality. I definitely wouldn't mind giving her a foot massage if she asked me too. As for the mud wresting catfight with Kim Possible, that was a fun one to cap. Hard to believe they would air that in a children's show...not that I'm complaining of course. :-D

On a sidenote...this bonus marks my 300th Anime Feet blog entry. Wow...I never expected to post that much. ^_^; It's really a huge thanks to the support of everyone reading this that I was able reach this benchmark. You people are the best audience anyone could ever hope for. :-D

Ok...before this entry gets any gushier :-P, I'll end it here. More Disney fun is still ahead. Onwards and upwards everyone.
-KSC

No comments:

Post a Comment